Wednesday 10 March 2010

THE SUN HAS GOT HIS HAT ON


Thank you lovely Em for the sunshine award. It's a first for me as well.  So in accordance with the rules, which can be found on Ems blog I name the following to also receive this little ray of sunshine.
In no particular order..

sew scrumptious
mary poppins
my calico heart
At home with MelMel
dots and spots design
sew recycled
vintage flair 1
swirly arts
chez-sophie
faerienuff
happy loves rosie
a mermaids purse

Please pass this on to 12 more lovely bloggers by leaving a comment on their blogs, add the sunshine award  logo to your blog and please share the warmth by linking to me in your post.
Love all your blogs and many more, too many to mention here but you certainly make the sun shine for me

Back soon
Jenny x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for my award - well done you on your award too, for being such a new blogger. You must be doing something right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Jenny for my award :) you are so sweet...I will add your link to my award page :)

    Nice to meet you xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by, but even better say hello. I love to read your comments and its also a way for me to meet you. I do read every coment but don't always have the time to find your email or web, so do pop back if you have asked a question as I will answer it here.xx