Sunday 21 February 2010

SO MUCH FOR PLANNING

Afternoon all
Well what a day. Planned to head off to Home Pierpoint the National Watersports Centre to have a good wander and blow away the cobwebs, but opened the curtains to see everything white. Now that's not normally enough to put us off but the sight of a 4 x 4 sliding sideways round the roundabout outside our house is! So in the end its chilling and sewing (and the glass of wine). What a tough life I lead. The sewing is partly for the lovely flower themed swap being organised by Sew Scrumptious. Cant wait to find out who I will be sending my goodies to.
Told my daughter that I was starting this blog and she reminded me of lots of the really stupid things I've done in the past and so I've decided to note them down and tell a few tales when my blog inspiration falters.
In the meantime I've added a few pictures from my garden this morning. My 'retreat' doesn't seem to conjure up balmy days in the sun here, but it is pretty, especially viewed from the warmth of my snug. Just off to have toasted teacakes yummm!

Bye for now
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased that you have joined my swap!! Congratulations on starting your blog too. Looks pretty good to me. Am now a follower!! Will email soon with more details. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you you're very kind and give me hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny
    Thanks for your lovely email.
    Welcome to the world of blogging, I'm really pleased we are partnered in the Flower swap.
    I glad you like my blog, I've just shown my man your header photo which we both think looks beautiful.
    I will email you my details in the next couple of days.
    Luv Sophie xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by, but even better say hello. I love to read your comments and its also a way for me to meet you. I do read every coment but don't always have the time to find your email or web, so do pop back if you have asked a question as I will answer it here.xx